The Grants & Finance Working Group has the following specific duties: -
- To prepare budgets and recommend precepts and will submit them to the Main Council for approval.
- To ensure adequate financial controls are in place to utilise and protect the Council’s finances and assets.
- To monitor and where appropriate recommend purchase of all capital items
- To make provision for future agreed capital projects.
- To monitor the Council’s financial risk assessments and recommend changes where necessary.
- To establish and effect a clear policy for grant aid administration.